We are excited to announce that MockFlow is not just for Online anymore but works in Offline as well. The latest desktop apps for WireframePro support fully offline functionality allowing users to create and save wireframe projects as files (*.wire) without any cloud dependency.
Some of its use cases are:
- Backup projects on-premise - useful for enterprise users
- Fully offline: Works even when there is no Net connection (i.e in aircraft)
- Share, email projects with familiar collab services like GDrive, Dropbox
- Fully own and control your design data
- Online projects can be exported to .wire file in a single click
- Sync back .wire files to MockFlow cloud for collaboration *In progress
Note1: Offline Mode is only available for users with annual licenses. And it will only work with desktop apps having active licenses.
Note2: A variant of OfflineMode called "OfflineSync" was previously available 2 years ago with desktop apps created with Adobe AIR. However that version is now defunct and replaced by this new suite of desktop apps.