We are happy to conclude 2021 with another big feature release. The latest version of MockFlow introduces 'live embeds' for wireframes with preview links. Just like how YouTube videos can be embedded anywhere in webpages, blogs and portals, 'Live embeds' allows users to embed UI drawings.
It is called 'live' for a reason because this embed updates in real-time when changes are made to the project. It also comes with several other functions as listed below:
- Embeds can be secured with Password protection
- Option to show page listing within embed
- Option to set default zoom for the embed. This helps to set an optimal view based on wireframe page size and your embed frame size.
- Full screen mode - Click full screen icon to enlarge embed to occupy the entire screen
How it works?
- Click menu option in wireframe project and select 'Create link'
- Or 'View link' if link is already created
- After link is created, select 'Get embed code'
- Tweak embed options and copy the code
- Paste code in your webpage, portal or online document site like Notion.so
Wish all of you a very happy and prosperous 2022. We also hope to start the new year on a big note with many new features to keep track on our mission to make product design accessible for all.